Creator of Champions
- 2016 National Show Hunter Hall Of Fame
- 2014 National Show Hunter Hall of Fame
- 2012 USHJA Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2007 AHJF Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2007 WCHR Litetime Achievement Award
- 2002 Inducted into VHSA Hall Of Fame
- 2002 VHSA Horseperson of the Year
- 1989 VHSA Horseperson of the Year
Pam Baker is truly a living legend. Devoting herself to a lifelong journey of learning, she has passionately invested countless hours teaching and training students at every level of our sport. Her methods were shaped by esteemed trainers Captain Vladmir S. Littauer and Clayton Bailey, both pioneers of the forward seat style of riding. Pam's philosophy as a trainer has always been to help her riders develop a system of true communication with their horses because “if the horse understands what you want they can give you what you want”. Along with developing their riding skills, Pam works hard to instill good horsemanship as well as good showmanship in her students. In her view, winning is a natural by-product of good riding and even better horsemanship.
Pam knows what it takes to create quality show hunters and good riders. Her students have taken top honors at shows all along the East Coast such as Devon, PNHS, WIHS, and Upperville, just to name a few. She is known by many for her beautiful dresses and matching sunhats, always ready to greet you with a big smile and kiss on the cheek. The level of empathy and appreciation she has for her horses is what makes her one of the best horsewomen of our time. Pam's enduring legacy in the equestrian community, coupled with her unwavering commitment to fostering the bond between horse and rider, is what sets her apart.
- 70+ acres of land
- 25+ Individual horse stalls
- 1 Derby field complete with cross-country jumps
- Outdoor paddocks for individual turnout
- 1 outdoor sand ring